News & Events
New from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law: Health Care Compliance Online! This accelerated, fully online graduate certificate program provides students with an in-depth education in the law and practical applications of compliance. HCC is now accepting applications! Learn more about Health Care Compliance Online today!
Blackboard Exemplary Course Winners - 4 Years Running!
Pitt Online has earned the Blackboard Exemplary Course Award four consecutive years! Take a tour of the award-winning courses below!
- 2014 - LIS 2600 Introduction to Information Technologies
- 2013 - NURSP 3294 Evidence-Based Quality Improvement
- 2012 - Management Essentials Online
- 2011 - NUR 2261 Organizational and Management Theory
Want to Learn More?
Pitt Online now offers Recorded Virtual Open Houses for many of our online programs! Simply sign up for a Recorded VOH and view at your convenience! Webinars are available for the following programs:
- School of Nursing
- MSN Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL)
- MSN Nursing Informatics
- MSN Nursing Administration
- Post-Masters Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP) Post-Masters Nursing Informatics
- Graduate Certificate in Gerontology
- MLIS: Pitt Online
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Public and International Affairs
- Management Essentials Online
- School of Education
- MEd in English and Communications
- MEd in Elementary Education
- MEd in Mathematics Education
- Also: The School of Education offers one-on-one Virtual Open Houses for students interested in the online MEd programs in English and Communications, Elementary Education or Math Education. To download a recorded Virtual Open House or to set up an individual virtual meeting that best suits your schedule, please complete the Recorded Virtual Open House form. You will then be contacted by an enrollment manager!