Introduction to Programs
At Pitt Online you’ll have access to the same research faculty as our on-campus students and course work that can be fit into your schedule, without the commute. Below are the programs that are currently available.
- MSN Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL)
- MSN Nursing Administration
- MSN Nursing Informatics
- Certificate in Nursing Research
- Post-Masters Nursing Informatics Certificate
- Post-Masters Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
In addition to fully online programs, the University of Pittsburgh offers additional distance opportunities in a variety of formats. Visit your specific school of interest for more information.
Why Choose Pitt Online?
- Pitt Online offers access to the faculty of one of the top research Universities in the U.S.
- Pitt Online is fully supported by the University of Pittsburgh.
- Pitt Online unites the standards of tradition with the convenience of online learning.