The University of Pittsburgh offers several Massive Open Online Courses [MOOCs] in partnership with Coursera, an educational technology company that makes online courses available to an international audience. The University’s MOOCs are free to enroll and available in most countries around the world. Some MOOCS are available in an On-Demand format, while others start on a specific date.
Pitt offers the following MOOCS:
- Clinical Terminology for International and U.S. Students (School of Nursing)
- Disability Awareness & Support (School of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences)
- Disaster Preparedness (School of Nursing)
- Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks (School of Law)
- Gender & Sexuality: Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace (Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies Program)
Click on a specific course title for more information!