Building on the strength and reputation of its graduate programs, the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing offers several online programs through Pitt Online. Pitt Nursing ranked 7th in the U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 Best Nursing MSN Graduate Programs, 5th in Best DNP Graduate Programs, and 23rd in the Best Online Graduate Nursing Programs. !
The School of Nursing offers the following programs/majors/areas of concentrations online:
- MSN Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL)
- MSN Nursing Informatics
- MSN Nursing Administration – Special Admission Statement 2-9-16
- Certificate in Nursing Research
- Certificate in Gerontology for Nurse Practitioners
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certificate (AG-ACNP)
- Post-Master’s Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Nursing Informatics Certificate
- RN Options: RN-BSN, RN-MSN (Clinical Nurse Leader or Nursing Informatics)
- Joint Master of Public Policy & Management / Doctor of Nursing Practice
Seeking more information? You can download a Virtual Open House today and select your interest area under the School of Nursing heading!