Building on the strength and reputation of its graduate programs, the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing offers several online programs through Pitt Online. Pitt Nursing ranked 13th in the U.S. News & World Report’s 2017 Best Nursing Schools: Master’s, and ranked 12th in the 2017 Best Online Master’s in Nursing Programs!
The School of Nursing offers six programs online:
- MSN Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL)
- MSN Nursing Informatics
- MSN Nursing Administration – Special Admission Statement 2-9-16
- Certificate in Nursing Research
- Post-Master’s Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Post-MSN/DNP Nursing Informatics Certificate
Seeking more information? You can download a Virtual Open House today!